Saturday, April 30, 2011

Hurry Up Summer, Get Here Already!

What an awesome day the little Skurd's had! The boys had time with Dad and Tatum had time with Mom. What better way to celebrate girl time than a day at the hair salon followed by some shopping? We then cooked out, ate dinner outside and enjoyed the perfect evening.




Our little picnic area. We have a table and picnic table, but I think it is always more fun to sit in the grass. Plus, the sun was setting so this was the best place to eat.




Evan being the expressive not afraid to say what he is thinking kid that he is was a little upset. You would think he would be use to his mom and her ability to improvise when needed. We had no hotdog buns so I improvised with a piece of bread. Evan said,

"Hey what is this? This [bread] is not for hotdogs. It's for peanut butter and jelly!"

That kid says some of the funniest things, he always makes me laugh! I believe we have a class clown on our hands. How I love him so!



Evan fell off his scooter and got a scrape, he insisted that I take a picture...




We played a fun game of wiffle ball. Do you like Eli's uniform?

Doesn't everyone play wiffle ball in their sleep pants and no shirt? That is Eli's standard uniform while at home. I really can't say much, the boy knows what he likes! I'm just glad he had on pants.




I believe Evan is dreaming of the fun yet to come. I am thinking it's looking pretty good. It's off to a good start.

No comments: