Sunday, August 13, 2006

Hey Mikey She Likes It!

I know that I am biased, but I think we (Daddy Skurd and I) have one cute little girl. I love Tatum's eyes, which is funny since I think she has my big eyes and my eyes are one of the things I'm not crazy about on myself. Her eyes and expressions are so genuine and endearing. If you were to cover up her face from her nose down and just look at her eyes they would tell you everything you need to know. So she probably won't be a good poker player, I think she will be okay dispite this. It's amazing how our kids can teach us so much, maybe she will teach me to love my eyes? Guess that is a blog for another time.



Anyway...we started Tatum on cereal today! She liked it and ate several bites. I was very impressed.. (FYI if you want to see a picture better click on it)




We did the whole "airplane" thing with the spoon, which of course made her laugh.




She even held the spoon and tried to feed herself. Okay, feeding herself is a stretch. It was more like my gums are killing me give me something to chew on! Yes she is teething...fun fun.



Grandma Cindy and PaPa would be proud I am using my left hand. Will I be a southpaw? Probably too soon to tell.

No comments: