Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Can You Hear Me Now?




The following is a conversation that took place between Eli and Grandma Cindy (who really wasn't on either phone). Yes, Eli was using two phones at once. I don't know what was funnier, him using two phones or what he was "talking" about with his Grandma.

"Hello Grandma Cindy, are you there? After my nap I am going to come and see you and Skittles and Holly and Sunny and PaPa Bear. But not, Sammy I don't like him he is really really loud. Okay, huh, okay I will see you later. Bye Grandma Cindy."

He was so serious during his conversation and just mater of fact about it. It was great.

It's amazing how he picks up on the little things we do, for example his Daddy. During the day if I haven't seen him for a few minutes I usually know where to find him. He will be in Brian's office back in the storage section typing on an old keyboard with a phone up to his ear. If I ask him what he is doing he says, "Just, just, just a minute I'm working. I'm almost finished. Okay? Come back in a minute." The ways he says it and his facial expressions are priceless!

No comments: