Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween



Halloween was fun this year. Eli really got into the whole experience and Tatum had fun running around saying, "Thank you" to everyone who gave her candy. I don't think she really knew she was getting candy, which is good. We went to a costume party and mom and dad got to bring out their 70's outfits. We all had a great Hallowwen.




We carved our pumpkins. Eli is drawing out what he wanted his pumpkin to look like so daddy could carve the face.




Eli and Tatum cleaned out the inside of the pumpkins. At first they didn't like doing it, Tatum said, "yucky", but after a while they started to have fun.




Eli and Tatum showing off their carved pumpkins.




We got to trick or treat in style with friends, Christie and baby Tyler. Christie, or her parents, have a Ranger and they took us all around the neighborhood. Sure beats walking. Eli and Tatum both love riding around on the Ranger. When we got home I asked Eli if he had fun he said, "Yes, but I was starting to get cold and the wind was in my face so I closed by eyes (like this) and I was okay."

No comments: